1. How do I cancel an order?
- We work on "Order to Make" methodology. Our Vendor start preparing the Murti/s; once the order and payment confirmed.
- A confirmed order cancellation is allowed only within 3 days from the date of booking. (E.g. Order No. PUNE81460731243 which is raised on 15 April 2016 is allowed to cancel from 15th of April 2016 to 17th of April 2016).
- Orders those are cancelled only within valid cancellation period will be refunded with 100% money. The refund of amount will be done within 3 weeks starting from the date of order cancelled.
- Partial cancellation of the order is not allowed. You can cancel a complete order (all Ganesh Murti). You cannot cancel a specific Ganesh Murti from an order.
2. In order to cancel an item in your order?
- Log into your FESTIVEGANESHA account and go to the 'Order History' page
- Identify the order you want to cancel and click on the corresponding ‘Cancel’ link
- Indicate the reason for cancellation, confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
3. What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
- After cancellation you will receive a SMS and email from Festiveganesha.com.
- The total amount of cancelled order will be refunded back to the account that was originally used to make the transaction and by the same mode that was originally used to book Ganesh Murti.
- The process of refund usually takes 3 weeks starting from the date of order cancelled.
- You can use firstname.lastname@example.org for any query and status update of your cancelled order and refund.
4. What is the cancellation and Reorder Policy?
- Once the cancellation done, you can't use that amount for the purchase of another Ganesh Murti from Festiveganseha.
- The amount will be refunded within 3 weeks from the date of cancellation of your order.
- You need to raise the fresh/new order if you want to purchase different Ganesh Murti.